The 4th Judicial District Website has again provided us with some interesting information, this time about the anatomy of a trial (https://fourthjudicialcourt.idaho.gov/overview/trial_anatomy.html). Anatomy of a Trial At the time a case is set for trial, a decision must be made as to whether ...
Welcome to the William Young and Associates blog! Below you will find posts that cover a wide variety of topics centered around Idaho Criminal Defense, including:
- Criminal Defense Strategies
- Idaho DUI Defense Topics and DUI Laws
- Answers to Common Questions
- Advice For Criminal Defendants and Their Families
- Boise (Ada County) Specific Criminal Defense Issues
- Idaho Law and Any Changes
- Idaho Supreme Court Decisions
- High Profile Idaho Criminal Cases
- Firm Case Results
- Observations Made By Our Attorneys
- And Anything Else We Think Might Be Important To The Idaho Community
If you are looking for information and can't seem to find it here, contact us! We would be happy to answer whatever questions we can.
Check back for regular updates!
Who Is Pressing Charges Against Me? Todays post deals with one of the most common misconceptions about the legal system: Individual citizens get to choose to either press or not press charges. People believe that if the victim does not want the accused to be charged with a crime then then no ...
Who Can Dismiss A Criminal Case? Two blog articles for me in one day! I am on a roll! Every person since the beginning of time wants their case dismissed. While this is an understandable goal, most people lack the understanding of whether this is a realistic goal, what the procedure is in getti...
Yesterday marked another big DUI win in Ada County. Craig Bell was acquitted of Driving Under The Influence after a one day court trial. Through Mr. Bells own testimony and the testimony of his mother and brother, we were able to provide evidence that Mr. Bells behavior was caused by severe de...