Marijuana is a Schedule I substance under the Idaho Uniform Controlled Substances Act. Possession of any amount of marijuana is illegal in Idaho but can be classified as either a misdemeanor or a felony depending on the facts of the case. See: Idaho Code Ann. § 37-2705(d)(22) Possession Posses...
Welcome to the William Young and Associates blog! Below you will find posts that cover a wide variety of topics centered around Idaho Criminal Defense, including:
- Criminal Defense Strategies
- Idaho DUI Defense Topics and DUI Laws
- Answers to Common Questions
- Advice For Criminal Defendants and Their Families
- Boise (Ada County) Specific Criminal Defense Issues
- Idaho Law and Any Changes
- Idaho Supreme Court Decisions
- High Profile Idaho Criminal Cases
- Firm Case Results
- Observations Made By Our Attorneys
- And Anything Else We Think Might Be Important To The Idaho Community
If you are looking for information and can't seem to find it here, contact us! We would be happy to answer whatever questions we can.
Check back for regular updates!