Christi is an experienced attorney who represents clients in criminal and family law matters in the Treasure Valley and surrounding areas. She prides herself on providing honest, accurate, and straightforward legal advice and going the extra mile for her clients.
Prior to joining the firm, Christi worked as a civil litigator in Idaho and Texas. In that role, she defended companies, hospitals, and physicians in a wide array of complex civil disputes. After practicing in the civil world for nearly four years, Christi made the switch to criminal defense and has been practicing at William Young and Associates ever since.
Assisting real people with real problems.
Christi enjoys working at our firm for the challenges and fulfillment it brings. She understands the stress and emotion associated with criminal and family law cases and always aims to resolve her cases as quickly and effectively as possible, no matter how complex.
Before moving to Idaho, Christi graduated cum laude from Gonzaga University with a bachelor's degree in Business Administration and earned a law degree from Texas Tech University School of Law. As a law student, Christi clerked for a federal magistrate judge and worked for the U.S. Attorney's Office in Boise.
When she isn't practicing law, Christi enjoys cheering on Gonzaga's basketball team, running, cycling, exploring local breweries, and going on outdoor adventures with her two dogs.
Contact her today for a free legal consultation - (208) 344-0128
- "I had a very great experience with Christi Schofield! I really appreciated her level of professionalism and responsiveness! I've only had one other experience with a criminal attorney and it wasn't a good one. Christi was quick to respond to my questions and did a great job explaining my rights and the legal process! I would highly recommend Christi to anyone who needs a Criminal Defense Attorney! She is awesome!" - Jarron
- "I hired Christi to help me dismiss a case. There was a minimal chance that I would win but she managed to get it dismissed. I am extremely grateful to her because to me this is life changing. Unlike other attorneys, Christi was very good in keeping me updated and was always available to answer all of my questions. I would highly recommend her. Thank you so much Christi!" - Urbano
- "I reached out for attorney services because I wanted to get a conviction dismissed from my record. Christi took my case on and was amazing. I never once had to follow up with her regarding the status of my case because she communicated the status. She is professional and definitely knows what she is doing. Christi told me everything that could happen with my case (the good, the bad, and the ugly) so I was prepared for any scenario that may come my way. I recommend hire her 100%." - Samantha
- "I hired Christi to help me with a minor sensitive criminal charge that I wasn't too happy about and she was able to quickly take care of it without any issues. She knew exactly what she was doing and was extremely professional throughout the entire process. Will be recommending her to anyone I know with criminal charges and will use her again if the situation presents itself." - Karen
- "First thing's first, Christi is the GOAT. As soon as I hired her I was practically stress free about this case. I was supposed to go to court for a hearing on my reckless driving, but Ms. Schofield managed to reduce it down to a speeding fine and I didn't have to appear in court anymore. The best outcome I could ever think of made a reality. She has the necessary knowledge and skills to help you with whatever you're dealing with. She is truly there to serve you and make sure you you're well informed of the current situation. Very professional. Will definitely hire again if I have any more trouble." - Castle
- "I was looking for a lawyer in Boise to handle a criminal matter. One lawyer I talked to said it would cost 2500.00 plus they didn't think they would be able to get my felony reduced to a misdemeanor. Didn't really like the negativity, since I needed this done in order to keep my job. I called William James Young and spoke with Christi. I told her what I wanted and she quoted me a better than fair price, plus she was pretty positive that she could get it done. I was impressed with the communication since I live in California and any time I had questions she responded in a timely manner. If she was busy she would respond to let me know when she would be in contact with me. As far as the case she laid out all options and advised me on what she thought was the best direction. She got this matter resolved in a timely manner and got my felony reduced to a misdemeanor, which in Idaho doesn't happen very often. 2 thumbs up for Christi... Thank you so much Christi this has changed my life forever..." - J.M.
"I had a 12 year old case that I had a warrant for and she completely got rid of it all and now I can move on with my life. I am very grateful for her help. I highly recommend her." - Ryan