"I respect my clients, fight for them as hard as I can, and want to see them succeed in life. It's as simple as that."
Christi represents clients in a wide range of criminal law matters in the Treasure Valley and surrounding areas. She prides herself on providing honest, accurate, and straightforward legal advice and going the extra mile for her clients. She makes herself available to her clients as much as possible and fights tooth and nail in their cases. She has a background in business and marketing, and when she isn't practicing law, Christi enjoys cheering on Gonzaga's basketball team, running, and enjoying Idaho's beautiful outdoors.
- J.D., Texas Tech University School of Law
- B.B.A., Gonzaga University, cum laude
Primary Practice Areas:
- Inattentive and reckless driving
- Drug possession and paraphernalia
- Alcohol offenses
- Assault and battery
- Domestic violence
- Juvenile offenses
- Theft crimes
- Withheld judgments
- Record restoration and firearm rights
- And others
- Occasionally Washington, Jerome, Gooding, Twin Falls, and others