William Young and Associates is pleased to announce that our firm has earned a place on Expertise.com's 2019 list of the Best Criminal Defense Lawyers in Boise.
According to Expertise.com's "about" page, their process for selecting firms looks like this:
"Our Selection Process
We start by identifying a broad pool of active professionals within a given business category and geographical area. Using our custom tools and resources, we analyze only publicly available data.
Next, we verify contact and license information to assure selection candidates are actively doing business and are in good standing in their communities.
Then, we use our in-house software to grade each business across the following selection criteria:
- Reputation: A history of satisfied customers giving excellent recommendations
- Credibility: Established in their industry with licensing, accreditations, and awards
- Experience: Masters of their craft, based on years of practical experience and education
- Engagement: Approachable and responsive to clients and available for new business
- Professionalism: Dedicated to providing consistently quality work and impeccable customer service
Finally, we hand-pick the best. Our team conducts a manual review to verify that each company on our list is truly one of the best. We then write unique and detailed business descriptions for each company...A business cannot pay to be included on one of our lists. We only feature businesses that have been analyzed and selected through our research process."
After starting with 60 Criminal Defense Attorneys in Boise, the final list of "Best Criminal Defense Lawyers" contains just 19 names. We are proud to be included.
You can view the award and the rest of the listed attorneys here: https://www.expertise.com/id/boise/criminal-attorney