Idaho DUI - What Factors Influence BAC?
Going hand in hand with my last post on how eating may affect your BAC, I decided it was important to provide some information on other factors that may influence BAC levels.
Several factors can affect a party's BAC levels when drinking. Some of the more popular include:
- age – as age increases, the intoxicating effects of alcohol become more pronounced.
- gender – women will generally reach a higher blood alcohol concentration if they drink at a similar rate to a male counterpart.
- rate of consumption – the faster a person drinks alcohol means the quicker his/her BAC will rise.
- weight – an increase in weight usually means that a person can drink more without a drastic rise in BAC levels.
- stress – this can actually lower the rate of alcohol absorption into a person's body. This means a lower BAC. Thus, stress can actually have a lowering effect on a drinker's blood alcohol concentration level.
For More Information About Idaho DUIs and BAC
If you would like to discuss your Idaho DUI case, contact us - we are happy to help answer your questions and listen to your concerns.
There are no comments for this post. Be the first and Add your Comment below.
Leave a Comment