The criminal process is complex and unless you have been through it before you are probably confused. Today I am going to discuss one of the most important parts of the criminal process in Idaho: the Pretrial Conference. I get a lot of questions about pretrial conferences: what are they, what ...
William Young and Associates Blog
Welcome to the William Young and Associates blog! Below you will find posts that cover a wide variety of topics centered around Idaho Criminal Defense, including:
- Criminal Defense Strategies
- Idaho DUI Defense Topics and DUI Laws
- Answers to Common Questions
- Advice For Criminal Defendants and Their Families
- Boise (Ada County) Specific Criminal Defense Issues
- Idaho Law and Any Changes
- Idaho Supreme Court Decisions
- High Profile Idaho Criminal Cases
- Firm Case Results
- Observations Made By Our Attorneys
- And Anything Else We Think Might Be Important To The Idaho Community
If you are looking for information and can't seem to find it here, contact us! We would be happy to answer whatever questions we can.
Check back for regular updates!
Do I Need An Attorney For A Misdemeanor Case? 4 Things To Consider...
Even in misdemeanor cases you may need a lawyer. Even the smallest criminal case can have drastic long-term effects. The risk of proceeding on your own is high and could be dire. I see people all the time that are run over by the judicial system simply because they thought they could handle the c...
Idaho Criminal Case Process
Criminal Case Process A criminal case is one in which an individual is accused of conduct that has potentially damaged...