Jail and prison are ideologically the same thing: to take away the privilege of freedom. If you have been found guilty of a crime, and your punishment entails serving jail or prison time, then you have lost your privilege to freedom. You will be placed in a facility that restricts your access to ...
William Young and Associates Blog
Welcome to the William Young and Associates blog! Below you will find posts that cover a wide variety of topics centered around Idaho Criminal Defense, including:
- Criminal Defense Strategies
- Idaho DUI Defense Topics and DUI Laws
- Answers to Common Questions
- Advice For Criminal Defendants and Their Families
- Boise (Ada County) Specific Criminal Defense Issues
- Idaho Law and Any Changes
- Idaho Supreme Court Decisions
- High Profile Idaho Criminal Cases
- Firm Case Results
- Observations Made By Our Attorneys
- And Anything Else We Think Might Be Important To The Idaho Community
If you are looking for information and can't seem to find it here, contact us! We would be happy to answer whatever questions we can.
Check back for regular updates!
Big Win In Valley County! This was a case involving a client who was investigated for the sale of large quantities of marijuana. After utilizing a confidential human informant (CI) during the investigation the Valley County Prosecutors Office charged this individual with 3 felony counts. Af...
Sheriffs Labor Detail SLD stands for the Sheriffs Labor Detail, sometimes also known as the Sheriffs Inmate Labor Detail (SILD). This is a work crew overseen by the Sheriffs Office made up of low risk offenders who choose to performs public labor rather than serving their sentence actually i...
Over the next couple weeks or so I have decided to impart 50 free legal tips. Some of these tips will seem fairly obvious but they are all based actual events.