After adjudication, the formal judgement on a matter of contention, a juvenile has the opportunity to use the right of expungement. Expungement allows the records related to a juveniles criminal case, such as, Law enforcement investigatory reports Fingerprint records in the custody of any ...
Welcome to the William Young and Associates blog! Below you will find posts that cover a wide variety of topics centered around Idaho Criminal Defense, including:
- Criminal Defense Strategies
- Idaho DUI Defense Topics and DUI Laws
- Answers to Common Questions
- Advice For Criminal Defendants and Their Families
- Boise (Ada County) Specific Criminal Defense Issues
- Idaho Law and Any Changes
- Idaho Supreme Court Decisions
- High Profile Idaho Criminal Cases
- Firm Case Results
- Observations Made By Our Attorneys
- And Anything Else We Think Might Be Important To The Idaho Community
If you are looking for information and can't seem to find it here, contact us! We would be happy to answer whatever questions we can.
Check back for regular updates!
There is an article today in the New York Times discussing the issue of juvenile offenders and the importance of sealing their records from the public eye. The article examines how many states fail to protect the confidentiality of juvenile records despite data showing that “95 percent of young p...