While no one expects to be stopped and charged with drunk driving, it is a common charge in Idaho. Below is some information to help you if you are pulled over or charged with DUI in Idaho. Keeping Silent One of the most important things that you should do if you are arrested for drunk driving,...
Schofield and Young Blog
Welcome to the Schofield and Young blog! Below you will find posts that cover a wide variety of topics centered around Idaho Criminal Defense, including:
- Criminal Defense Strategies
- Idaho DUI Defense Topics and DUI Laws
- Answers to Common Questions
- Advice For Criminal Defendants and Their Families
- Boise (Ada County) Specific Criminal Defense Issues
- Idaho Law and Any Changes
- Idaho Supreme Court Decisions
- High Profile Idaho Criminal Cases
- Firm Case Results
- Observations Made By Our Attorneys
- And Anything Else We Think Might Be Important To The Idaho Community
If you are looking for information and can't seem to find it here, contact us! We would be happy to answer whatever questions we can.
Check back for regular updates!
Field Sobriety Tests were created to demonstrate a driver's level of cognitive function and coordination, both of which are diminished when under the influence of drugs or alcohol. The test usually involves simple tasks such as standing on one leg or following a moving instrument with your eyes. ...